The added value created by our technical expertise makes NAVA an important, reliable partner. This is an essential aspect for our customers, as the latter are frequently large companies that operate in highly competitive markets. We are able to help them in many different ways, including technical expertise.
· As a major producer in key production areas are in India, NAVA has a large number of technicians and specialists with detailed knowledge and understanding of fruit and vegetable production. These are the people who have the responsibility of translating customer quality expectations into agricultural solutions.
· We also have technical expertise in all our packing stations and warehouses, working within the NAVA QM guidelines.
· Training: we place great value on the training and further education of our technicians, to ensure that we are always at the forefront. We also regularly invite customers to be trained by us in order to increase the added value they offer in the market.
Tools & IT Effective data and documentation management is essential to managing quality in complex, multilingual supply chains and to demonstrate compliance with customers' requirements. NAVA QM has developed and deployed a wide range of customised web-based tools to gather and share information within our supply chains. In this way we are able not only to obtain large quantities of streamlined information, but also to identify potential risks in the international supply chain. Our databases and tools make all the information in the complete supply chain available in a transparent, uniform manner.
These tools include NAVA adopting latest technology for quality tracking and for record of all stages quality checks, we introduced PDSsoftware for Export Harvesting, Packing, Processing, Quality verification.
· Accessibility of Inspection data and photos, anytime, anywhere
· Go ahead, measure anything and compare with specifications.
· Perfection is a road, not a destination- calculate defects and counts with differentiation of seriousness.
· A picture is worth a thousand words, and maybe dollars- show images to suppliers and customers for transparency ethical business.
· Show and tell- PDS share inspection data and photos with suppliers, customers, trading partners, or others through email links.